At DIA, each edition is filled with the latest & hottest insurtechs. Discover a whole year of inspiration in just 4 afternoons in your timezone at DIA Prime Time. Same insight, inspiration and learning; but a new and exciting online experience – find out more here.
Rest assure, if you cannot make all four afternoons because of one or more meetings or so, as a ticketholder you have exclusive access to the sessions you’ve missed as well. That way you can watch them whenever convenient to you.
The First 20 Insurtechs of the DIA Prime Time Line-up
We’re very excited to announce the names of 20 of handpicked insurtechs that are part of the DIA Prime Time line-up! We’ll announce more shortly!
- Koble.io (Germany): Open API platform solution, which allows insurers to create, publish, and distribute their products in real-time, while reducing workload on IT.
- Lumnion (Turkey): Offers a modelling pricing tool, using different dynamic modelling techniques including AI and machine learning.
- Instanda (UK): Core solution that enables insurance distributors to build and distribute products without any code, and with record time to market.
- CamCom (India): AI platform for automotive damage assessment, which enables self-inspections for instant claim settlements, premium calculations and visual audit trails.
- CCS (The Netherlands): Innovative smart mid-office solution that empowers an international, unified customer experience.
- Wide Group (Italy): Insurtech broker aggregator platform which empowers intermediary with streamlined end-to-end online brokerage processes.
- A4E (Bulgaria): Offers a proprietary analytical risk/profitability model that supports health and life insurers to augment and streamline the work of underwriters.
- Sapiens (UK): Full end to end insurance platform enables new business models, allowing carriers to be self-sufficient using business specific tooling.
- Geox (Israel): Advanced geospatial property information platform, which enables accurate underwriting, reduces costs and increases customer acquisition.
- L’AMIE Direkt (Austria): Delivers on-demand Telcosurance products by embedding insurance in the telecom operator’s ecosystem.
- Wesmarti (Italy): Open insurtech ecosystem B2B2C platform, for parametric and digital products based on blockchain.
- ELEMENT (Germany): Full-stack insurtech which supports mobility ecosystems with contextual insurance solutions.
- BESTFIT (Gibraltar): Digital experience platform empowers insurers to drive business by utilising AI technology with proven proprietary behavioural science models
- Open as App (Germany): Robotic App Creation through a No-code AI driven platform, resulting in Intelligent data driven Apps.
- YellowMay (Finland): An independent global insurance marketplace, with algorithm that empowers customers to find insurance products fitting their preferences.
- CyberCube (USA): Present Broking Manager, which empowers brokers to understand cybersecurity profiles and estimate financial loss from cyber attacks.
- F-Secure (Finland): Identity theft prevention solutions to enhance Home insurance and Cyber insurance products.
- Tytocare (Israel): Telehealth solution which expands the telemedicine/teleconsultation services of health insurers with a comprehensive remote physical exam.
- Wakam (France): Creates new-generation white label “embedded” insurance solutions, for all types of distribution partners: brokers, insurtech, e-retailers.
- Snapview (Germany): White label communications platform, enables insurance agents/brokers to support customers and sell complex insurance products remotely.
See you soon!